Re: who are the LinkedCT maintainers

Oktie Hassanzadeh wrote:
>> Oktie,
>> Are you able to fill in the RDF URL blanks in the last col of the table at:
>>
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/LODD/Data  ?
>>

> Sure, I will do that soon. I just need to update the data with the
> most recent trials and links before I create the dump.

Oktie,

Great, I already track the page as I want all of this data loaded into
the LOD hosting instance at:
http://lod.openlinksw.com .

Meshing Uniprot, Bio2RDF, NeuroCommons, DBpedia, and now the LODD data
sets, delivers a major data space for Bio Informatics data.

Now that the Bio Informatics is taking shape, Linked Data wise, we need
to start a push with Chemistry :-)

Kingsley
> Oktie
>

>> Kingsley