Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
>> That can then be inserted as code snippets via copy-and-paste to any XHTML
>> document.
>>
>> Any opinions?
>>

> Great, why bother with any other solution.
> even talking about any other solution is extraordinarely bad for the
> public perception of the semantic web community.
>
> Giovanni

Giovanni,

We don't need mutual exclusivity re. Linked Data Deployment.

There's nothing wrong with an array of options that cover a broad range
of Linked Data deployment circumstances.

HTTP is the essence of the Web (what makes it what it is), and Content
Negotiation is intrinsic to HTTP.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, really.

President & CEO