Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:30:23 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 13:09 +0100, Toby Inkster wrote:
> For my railway data <http://ontologi.es/rail/> I publish static XHTML
> +RDFa files (all but two of which are generated by script) and use a
> combination of Apache .htaccess files and small PHP scripts to
> dynamically generate other formats (JSON, RDF/XML, N-Triples, Turtle)
> on request.

Just to clarify, when I say "dynamically generate" I mean by parsing the
XHTML+RDFa off disk and into memory and then dumping it out in the
requested format.

So essentially, I'm just publishing XHTML+RDFa and leaving the web
server to generate other formats from it when needed.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>