Re: Common Tag - semantic tagging convention

It's hard to comment without understanding the use cases and scenarios, but high level speaking I'm inclined to think date is a valuable piece of information to most publishers.

V A L E S K A  O ' L E A R Y
Director of User Experience
T: 508.766.5441 | C: 508.561.1553 | F: 508.766.5315
Twitter: valeskaUX

ONLINE PUBLISHING GROUP IDG ENTERPRISE
CXO Media/NWW
492 Old Connecticut Path, 4th Floor | Framingham, MA 01701

CIO.com | NetworkWorld.com | CSOonline,.com | TheStandard.com | DEMO.com | ComputerWorld.com | InfoWorld.com | ITWorld.com | ITWhitepapers.com

It's very difficult for us to talk about people without personalizing them -- so why do computers dehumanize us? We need to stop thinking of things as technical problems and start thinking about them as people problems.