Re: Common Tag - semantic tagging convention

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 10:31 -0400, Valeska Oleary wrote:
> It’s hard to comment without understanding the use cases and
> scenarios, but high level speaking I’m inclined to think date is a
> valuable piece of information to most publishers.

I imagine the date of publication of an article, plus dates of
modification and other document lifecycle dates are valuable to most
publishers.

The date an article has had a particular tag added though is probably of
secondary importance.

--
Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>