Linked Data & upcoming Semantic Technologies 2009 Conference.

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:21:32 -0400
CC: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
All,

If you're attending the Semantic Web Technologies 2009 Conference in San
Jose, note that there will be a Linked Data meetup [1].

I also have a 30 minute slot covering the use of Linked Data to solve
real problems [2], I hope to use Linked Data to expand the 30 minute
window :-)

I am also part of a Linked Data discussion panel [3] (moderated by: Paul
Miller) that includes Leigh Dodds, Jamie Taylor, and others.

Links:
1.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/SanJoseGathering
2. http://semtech2009.com/session/2012/