Re: sameas.org

From: Sherman Monroe <sdmonroe@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:07:02 -0500
To: richard.hancock@3kbo.com
Cc: Azamat <abdoul@cytanet.com.cy>, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod@w3.org, Chris Wallace <chris.wallace@uwe.ac.uk>
Richard,

> thanks for the link to your presentation, it helped explain how razorbase
> works and made navigating to the desired result easier.

Thanks, so glad to hear it was useful.

> One suggestion re the slides, since the kiwi is not an Australian bird you
> may want to change slide 27 to read "Let's lookup the Kiwi, a New Zealand
> bird".

Alas, maybe I should spend some time in navigating the Geo dataspace :)
Again, thanks so much, change noted in the slides under my account [1],
unfortunately, the link that went above is in a guest account i no longer
have access to.

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/sdmonroe/razorbase-examples-part-4-1540939

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers
(3 John 1:2)