Re: Alternatives to OWL for linked data?

Hi Axel --

I believe that the Executable English / Internet Business Logic system
covers most, and possibly all, of the requirements that you list.

There's an overview paper [1], and plenty of starter examples such as [2-4]
.

The system is online [5], can be used either from a browser or as part of an
SOA [6], and shared use is free.

Apologies to folks on the list who may have seen this before, and thanks for
comments.

                                   -- Adrian

[1]
www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

[2] www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

[3]www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OwlTest1.agent

[4]
www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1Video.htm  (Flash video with
audio)

[5] Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

[6]  www.reengineeringllc.com/iblClient1.java

Adrian Walker