Re: Links from Myspace to Musicbrainz

That's definitely a bug :) I didn't have the time to really work on
that mapping recently, and there are certainly loads of other bugs
lurking around. That service is *definitely* not meant to be a
persistent place of musicbrainz linked data btw. It will hopefully
live at Musicbrainz itself in the future. Otherwise, for artists, BBC
Music is a stable and well-maintained resource :)

>>> leigh.dodds@talis.com