Re: Links from Myspace to Musicbrainz

Hi.
Great stuff.
I think some more links might help.
At the moment, I am missing a link that gets me from
http://sameas.org/html?uri=http://dbtune.org/myspace/uid/4689215
http://sameas.org/html?uri=http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/65f4f0c5-ef9e-490c-aee3-909e7ae6b2ab
which I think may be the problem Leigh has, and would be really exciting for me to have.
By the way, I see there are things like
<http://dbtune.org/musicbrainz/resource/artist/03e76712-dab1-4d7c-b347-1db970f93782> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs> <http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacio_Mastretta_Rodr\u00EDguez> .
I'm not sure it is good practice to do owl:sameAs to html pages, if we are living in a Linked Data world?
Best
Hugh.