Reification in RDFa Was: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption

As my first attempt at producing RDFa, I tried some reification. Very
verbose, but it worked:
http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/2009/05/reif-part-2-future-of-rdf-rdfa-and.html
I found the RDFa documentation to be very good. Thanks Mark.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar, Inc.
41 Watchung Plaza, #132
Montclair, NJ 07042