Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

On 9 Jul 2009, at 05:10, Sergey Chernyshev wrote:

> I think that if your goal is to publish it to public, publish in
> all formats, including CSV or vcard as long as there is at least
> one tool that will potentially consume this information.

I used to ascribe to this philosophy. I offered feeds of my blog in:

	RSS 0.91
	RSS 1.0 (RDF)
	RSS 2.0
	RSS 2.0 with HTML summaries
	Atom 1.0
	Atom 1.0 with HTML summaries
	iCalendar
	JSON
	PHP Serialised Object format
	CSV

But I found that offering all those options tended to confuse rather
than help people, so I don't do that any more.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>