Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

In MySemanticProfile I use both RDFa and XHTML + RDF/XML using content
negotiation (N3/Turtle will be there at some point) plus it also contains
Microformats (when applicable).

I think that if your goal is to publish it to public, publish in all
formats, including CSV or vcard as long as there is at least one tool that
will potentially consume this information.

Now the question of why would somebody use any of the formats is a different
story and this question applies to every format including HTML (after all I
have a regular homepage so I don't need another HTML page to display data to
people, just to computers).

Thank you,

        Sergey

--