Re: [call for comments] voiD 1.0

Kingsley,

> Micheal,
>
> Nice!
>
> Early demo:

http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://twitter.com/kidehen%23Datase

Great demo! Thanks a lot for this - as usual OpenLink is an early adopter of
emerging technologies. Just a tiny change request: we indeed changed
void:containsLinks to void:subset in order to allow more flexibility
regarding the modelling in the stats module.

Cheers,
      Michael

PS: Still Michael, not Micheal ;)

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,