Re: [ol-discuss] OpenLibrary API RDF wrapper on Google App Engine

From: Anand Chitipothu <anandology@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:23:39 +0530
To: "Thomas FRANCART" <thomas.francart@mondeca.com>
Cc: "Rob Styles" <rob.styles@talis.com>, "Open Library -- general discussion" <ol-discuss@archive.org>, public-lod@w3.org, "bernard. vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, "Gautier Poupeau" <gautier.poupeau@gmail.com>, "Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com>

I think, it is a good idea to integrate this with OL and start improving there.

Here is my plan.

There will be 2 templates for generating RDF. one for edition pages
and another for author pages. They will be at

http://openlibrary.org/templates/type/edition/rdf.tmpl
http://openlibrary.org/templates/type/author/rdf.tmpl

The URL structure can stay almost the same, with a slight change when
used with key directly.

http://openlibrary.org/b/OL1M.rdf
http://openlibrary.org/isbn/1234567890.rdf
http://openlibrary.org/oclc/12234.rdf

Right now, I'm in the process of setting this up.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.