Re: DBpedia and the BBC

On 2/3/09 6:32 AM, Georgi Kobilarov wrote:
> Hi Olaf,
>
> regarding your question about usage of Linked Data in enterprises:

Please check the archives of this mailing list.

I've explained Linked Data in the Enterprise many times here and in my
public blog.

Note: Please understand, the Enterprise realm has groked the concept of
Linked Data for eons. What they don't grok today is Semantic Web
parlance. Do not approach or view the Enterprise realm as "Linked Data"
newbies. At best they are syntactic / markup newbies, but core concepts
long understood way before the idea of a Semantic Web every existed.

President&  CEO