DBpedia and the BBC (was: RE: studies about LD visibility)

Hi Olaf,

regarding your question about usage of Linked Data in enterprises:

> publishers in the classical sense (e.g. BBC)

we've submitted a paper to the ESWC 2009 semweb in-use track about the
use of Linked Data & DBpedia within the BBC [1].

Bottom line: The use of web-scale identifiers (in this particular case
DBpedia & Musicbrainz) does solve problems within the enterprise, and
provides real benefits for end-users.

Interested to hear other's opinions...

Cheers,
Georgi