Re: [Freebase-experts] ISBNs, owl:sameAs, etc

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:32:41 -0500
To: Daniel O'Connor <daniel.oconnor@gmail.com>
CC: Freebase Experts <freebase-experts@freebase.com>, public-lod@w3.org
Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Tom Morris <tfmorris@gmail.com
> <mailto:tfmorris@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     But is the description of the book (ie Freebase topic) really the same
>     thing as the book?
>
>     Assuming it was, wouldn't you not only have to make the sameAs
>     assertions and publish them someplace, but also get them loaded into
>     sameas.org <http://sameas.org>?
>
>     Tom
>
>     On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Shawn Simister
>     <narphorium@gmail.com <mailto:narphorium@gmail.com>> wrote:
>     > Are you just looking for a script that can make the 'same as'
>     assertions
>     > like this?
>     >
>     > http://rdfbooks.freebaseapps.com/ns/soft.isbn.9780670063260.best
>     >

> Ah hah!
>
> Now how to (nicely) get that indexed...
Make a linkset and publish it via:

1. A data dump
2. SPARQL endpoint
3. Your Linked Data Space .

Then you have your index, and others can make their variants by meshing
their data with yours :-)

Re. DBpedia, we can add the linkset to its own Named Graph as we've done
with other linksets.

President & CEO