Re: Creating JSON from RDF

Dan is right on many front... (it usually true:-)

- I personally do not see a problem this being done on ESW, this does not mean any type
of formal 'Association' with W3C (giving you a writing right is a matter of setting up a
user for you and sending, eg, me or dan a mail to add you to the accepted editors' list)

- Indeed, I am experimenting with a MediaWiki for SW Standards. We still have to decide
what the 'policy' should be on that, ie, whether it is fine to give pages for such
projects. Personally I think it is o.k. but it is not entirely my call, as you can
imagine. I will certainly try to clear this up but, with vacations looming and I myself
on a trip right now, it may not be clear before 2010.

In both cases these are only wiki pages. Google's offer is larger with a mailing list
and such. Yes, W3C is also looking at Mercurial and such, but that is further down the
line than the wiki.

Thanks

Ivan