Introducing BOLD (Business Of Linked Data) Discussion Space

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:15:39 -0500
To: public-lod@w3.org
All,

A while back there was a request (by Aldo Bucchi, I believe) for a more
business and marketing oriented discussion space re. Linked Data. The
need for what Aldo requested has remained, but nothing every came of his
request. Thus, I've opened up a Google discussion space for this very
purpose, called BOLD [1] :-)

In retrospect, this discussion space should have been created much
earlier; especially, as messaging surrounding Linked Data remains
challenging esp. with those outside the core Semantic Web community.

Anyway, if you are more interested in the business and marketing aspects
of HTTP based Linked Data, you now have a space for open discussion and
brainstorming.

Enjoy!

Link:

1. http://groups.google.com/group/business-of-linked-data-bold