ProductDB RDF Dumps?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:00:19 -0400
CC: public-lod@w3.org
Ian Davis wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Toby Inkster<tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Does anyone know of any vocabs that provide terms like these? If not,
>> shall I add to the VoCampBristol2009 todo list?
>>

> Maybe my first ever RDF schema would be useful:
>
> http://vocab.org/barter/0.1/
>
> Ian

Ian / Leigh,

Is there an RDF dump for productdb.org? Basically, just as there is re.
DBpedia and other items that fall under the Open Linked Data Cloud banner.

I ask because I assumed this was part of what you released last Friday,
but after searching around I've only seen two entry points:

1. HTTP URIs
2. SPARQL Endpoint.

President & CEO