Re: [HELP] Can you please update information about your dataset?

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 23:55:00 +0100
To: Michael Smethurst <Michael.Smethurst@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>, public-lod@w3.org, Anja Jentzsch <anja@anjeve.de>

> BBC Later + TOTP (link not responding - 2009-04-01)
>
> That's my bad. The site's been down since we forgot to pay our ec2 bills :-/
>
> Having said that the data has either moved or is in the process of moving to
> BBC programmes and BBC music so TOTP/Later should probably come off the
> cloud piccie and off the list and BBC Music should be added in linking to
> musicbrainz and bbc programmes.

When we released the bbc programmes/music links I added an entry to
http://esw.w3.org/topic/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/LinkStatistics.
After quickly checking what we have on live right now, the numbers are
still roughly the same. It's sad for TOTP/Later, I hope we can get
them soon in bbc music and programmes!

I would like to edit the statistics page, but for some reason the page
is marked as an "immutable page"?