Re: [HELP] Can you please update information about your dataset?

Michael Smethurst wrote:

> Hi Jun/all
>
> Just noticed the line on:
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/Statistics
>
> saying:
>
> BBC Later + TOTP (link not responding - 2009-04-01)
>
> That's my bad. The site's been down since we forgot to pay our ec2
> bills :-/
>
> Having said that the data has either moved or is in the process of
> moving to BBC programmes and BBC music so TOTP/Later should probably
> come off the cloud piccie and off the list and BBC Music should be
> added in linking to musicbrainz and bbc programmes. The TOTP/Later
> site was only ever intended as a try out and a demo to management
> types at the BBC. Strangely it seems to have worked... :-)
>
> Also to note that BBC programmes and music do now have a joint sparql
> endpoint - well 2 in fact:
> http://api.talis.com/stores/bbc-backstage
> http://bbc.openlinksw.com/sparql
>
> Sorry for not notifying earlier
>
> Michael

Micheal,

We offer:

1. http://bbc.openlinksw.com/  -- this interface provides a myriad of
options for exploring the BBC Linked Data Space
2. http://bbc.openlnksw.com/sparql -- standard SPARQL endpoint into the
Linked Data Space
3. http://bbc.openlinksw.com/isparql -- Interactive SPARQL Query Builder
based interface to the Linked Data Space

Also note, you can bind the OpenLink Data Explorer [1] to the BBC's
Linked Data Space and then use it for building mashups (no code
required, just point to Web Resource URIs e.g. Last.FM, Discog,
MusicBrainz etc. resources).

Links:

1. http://ode.openlinksw.com
2. http://ode.openlinksw.com/bbc-ode/index.vsp -- how to configure and
use ODE to work against the OpenLink hosted BBC Linked Data Space

President & CEO