last.fm similar artists as LOD

From: Kurt J <kurtjx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:54:52 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi All,

I've setup a wrapper [1] for the last.fm api [2] that uses musicbrainz
ids to link to bbc.co.uk/music/artists/ as well as
dbtune.org/musicbrainz

I know Kidehen has demonstrated some spongers that do this, but in
addition to Music Ontology concepts, we are using an expressive
(experimental) ontology for music similarity [3]

We are most interested in artist similarity, but if there is interest
would be easy to wrap other api calls as well.  Any comments,
criticism, feedback is most welcome.

[1] - http://dbtune.org/artists/last-fm/
[2] - http://www.last.fm/api
[3] - http://purl.org/ontology/musim