Linked data for WWW2009 (was: Madrid/WWW2009 Linked Data Community Gathering)

Hi all,

sadly I won't be able to attend, but I'm happy to announce that there
is linked data available for WWW2009 on the dog food server now [1].
It's based on data from EPrints I got from Christopher Gutteridge
(thanks to Daniel Schwabe for establishing the connection!).

Enjoy linking and enjoy the meeting in Madrid!

Cheers,
Knud

[1] http://data.semanticweb.org/conference/www/2009

On 02.04.2009, at 07:54, Chris Bizer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> there will be again a Linked Data Community Gathering at WWW2009 in
> Madrid on 20th April 2009, after the LDOW2009 workshop http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2009/
> .
>
> The gathering will take place in a nearby restaurant/pub and will
> include a mixture of beer, food and lightning talks.
> We are meeting at the lobby of the conference center at 7pm.
>
> If you want to join in, please add your name to the list at
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/MadridGathering
>
> See you in Madrid and let’s hope that the gathering will be as
> entertaining and inspiring as our last meeting in Karlsruhe J
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris

Knud Möller, MA
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
   National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
   Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh