Madrid/WWW2009 Linked Data Community Gathering

From: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:54:43 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

there will be again a Linked Data Community Gathering at WWW2009 in Madrid
on 20th April 2009, after the LDOW2009 workshop
http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2009/.

The gathering will take place in a nearby restaurant/pub and will include a
mixture of beer, food and lightning talks.

We are meeting at the lobby of the conference center at 7pm.

If you want to join in, please add your name to the list at

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/
MadridGathering

See you in Madrid and let's hope that the gathering will be as entertaining
and inspiring as our last meeting in Karlsruhe J

Cheers,

Chris