What about :: NCBI/NLM/NIH's dbGaP..?

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:20:36 -0400
To: public-lod@w3.org

Throwing this out there because it "feels" like it fits in:

Homepage :: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

Stumbled across it buried in a release in an overflowing inbox.. Has
some "open-access" data and some closed:

Just "tossing" it out there.. That's as much as I know at this point..
If it's not quite right, please let me know what doesn't work about it
so I don't waste everyone's valuable time repeating a similar
"whoopsie".. :)

- :: -
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA

dbGaP :: database of Genotype and Phenotype
NCBI :: National Center for Biotechnology Information
NLM :: National Library of Medicine
NIH :: National Institutes of Health