Re: [Linking-open-data] [riese] updates

Kingsely i have seen the tool and actually like it a lot as a geek.

But it is true that it is all in all very difficult to get linked data
today, a linked data browser and do something useful with it.
(something that goes beyond browsing data associated with the single
uri, which one can do simply surfing the equivalent http pages).

I dont say impossible :-) i say very difficult. and doing something
that has a good end user experience and value seems to be the most
neglected part of the research anyway, but  i am not saying anything
new here.

Giovanni