Re: [Linking-open-data] [riese] updates

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:09:48 -0400
To: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
CC: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, riese <riese@joanneum.at>, public-lod@w3.org

Giovanni,

My browser link was just to about exposing the RDF linked data.

If you want to delve into the RDF graph via the "Navigator" panel, then
you need to click twice to move from one context to the other, this is
because the first click gets the data, and the second goes into the data
set etc..  Anyway, we are missing a user guide for the RDF Browser which
is simply down to the fact that the Browser development is in flux, we
already have a newer version etc..

Maybe I should make a movie about browsing RDF Linked Data using our
Browsers :-)

President & CEO