Re: Redirection strategy

Richard Light wrote:

> In message <1213215414.4281.8.camel@localhost.localdomain>, Sergio
> Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org> writes
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> This is a typical "abstract" URI:
>>>
>>> http://collections.wordsworth.org.uk/object/GRMDC.C104.9
>>>
>>> Is anyone able to diagnose what might be wrong with my page-serving
>>> strategy?
>>
>> It worked well for me, see Vapour's report [1] over that URI.
>
> That's very encouraging.
>
>> What was
>> the problem that you saw?
>
> Try:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3w7wrf
>
> The RDF browser seems to load an RDF graph based on the HTML page,
> rather than the RDF.  It can only be the redirection which is failing:
> if you give it the "resource" URL you get the correct set of triples.
>
> Richard

Richard,

The output below indicates we have something to look into re. our Browser.

curl -I -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
http://collections.wordsworth.org.uk/object/1993.25
HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:10:54 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDSCSAQRAR=FAKPBAEADBPFBFAMOPLBPOAM; path=/
Cache-control: private

President & CEO