Re: Redirection strategy

From: Richard Light <richard@light.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:48:15 +0100
To: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org

In message <1213215414.4281.8.camel@localhost.localdomain>, Sergio
Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org> writes

>Hi,
>
>> This is a typical "abstract" URI:
>>
>> http://collections.wordsworth.org.uk/object/GRMDC.C104.9
>>
>> Is anyone able to diagnose what might be wrong with my page-serving
>> strategy?
>
>It worked well for me, see Vapour's report [1] over that URI.

That's very encouraging.

>What was
>the problem that you saw?

Try:

http://tinyurl.com/3w7wrf

The RDF browser seems to load an RDF graph based on the HTML page,
rather than the RDF.  It can only be the redirection which is failing:
if you give it the "resource" URL you get the correct set of triples.

Richard

--
Richard Light
XML/XSLT and Museum Information Consultancy