Re: Geohash for events

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:14:52 +0900
To: "Bernard Vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Cc: "Linking Open Data" <public-lod@w3.org>, "Gustavo Niemeyer" <gustavo@niemeyer.net>

Hi Bernard,

Added support for event page uri:
http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/geo/u07t4qf8j:2008-09-28_2008-10-03;INRIA_IST_2008?uri=http://www.inria.fr/actualites/colloques/2008/ist08/

The uri part cannot be combined 'hash:datetime;name' part, because
such uri itself adds another hierarchy to the original uri (i.e. / in
event page uri). Hence it should be provided as query string.

I wonder this looks too complicated for practical use ?

2008/6/9, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>:
> One thing I was wondering was how to encapsulate the URI of the event
> itself, something like (completely incorrect syntax, but you get the idea
> again)

cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name