Re: Geohash for events

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:58:33 +0900
To: "Bernard Vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Cc: "Linking Open Data" <public-lod@w3.org>, "Gustavo Niemeyer" <gustavo@niemeyer.net>

Hello Bernard,

I've been thinking something similar, and test implemented such URI, e.g.:

Because URIs in geohash.org identify services, not things like events
or places, I use 302 redirection to represent RDF/XML data. Some

- data/time delimiter changed from enclosing [] to tailing ;, since []
are reserved chars in URI and would cause some identification troubles
- currently use RDFical vocabulary for events. Care should be taken
for 'dtend', as it must be "non-inclusive end of the event" (i.e. one
day after the last day of an event)

Not quite sure how useful in practice, but interesting trial (still
needs some fixes).

@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].