Re: freebase parallax: user interface for browsing graphs of data

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:10:51 +0200
To: David Huynh <dfhuynh@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: Georgi Kobilarov <gkob@gmx.de>, public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3c.org

David Huynh wrote:

[snip]

[many thanks for opensourcing btw!!]
>> Maybe there's a chance to collaborate here, what do you think?
>> I'm also not aware of any upcoming semweb UI workshops. WWW2009 might be
>> a good place...
>>
> We can carry on this conversation off the list.

Please don't dissapear offlist! At least www-archive@w3.org is always
available as a place you can have ad-hoc conversations be cc:'d to a
publically archived list. See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/

However we do already have a public-semweb-ui list,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-ui/ ... where such
discussions are very much ontopic. That list deserves a bit of attention
and life. To sign up, do the usual W3C lists thing, ie. send a mail to
public-semweb-ui-request@w3.org with 'Subscribe' in the subject line.
Details at http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request

cheers,

Dan