From: public-lod-request@w3.org on behalf of Yves Raimond
Sent: Wed 8/6/2008 4:34 PM
To: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: [backstage] Muddy Boots + BBC Music Beta

Hello!

I thought this would be interesting for this list, as an example of a
service using several LOD sources.
However, it is a bit sad they don't expose the data they produce as
linked data themselves - perhaps we should have a GPL-like license for
LOD datasets "if you derive data from this linked data, it must be
available as linked data" :-D (just jocking).

Cheers!