Re: Birthday in Beijing

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:42:17 +0100
To: "Huajun Chen @ Zhejiang University" <huajunsir@gmail.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org

Hello!

>      I may be able to join you, but not quite sure yet.  As some of
>  you have ever had bad experience in Beijing before, a local guy
>  joining you might be helpful :-).  Although I do not live in Beijing,
>  but at least I am more familiar that you.

Great!! It would indeed be helpful :-) My Chinese is a bit limited...

According to David Scott Lewis on Twine, we should go for the Da Dong
Roast Duck.
If it is fine with everybody, I will book for the people who put their
names on http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/BeijingGathering
(so around 10 people), tomorrow or Friday.
Huajun, could you help me handle the booking?

Cheers!