RE: Developing LinkedData.org

G'day Tom, all,

This is an excellent announcement and I look forward to growing the
linkeddata.org website. With that in mind I think option 2, 3 are a good
start.

2 - Having a single aggregation source is important, in my early SemWeb days
Planet RDF was a keen source of info.

3 - A community editable wiki is a no-brainer. The current ESW wiki content
is a good start, just add a little bit of semantic mediawiki for sizzle.

linkeddata.org should practice what it preaches, it should act as a linked
data client in its own right. The Drupal community is making a big play in
this space and Drupal 6 (with a few key modules) can act as a great linked
data client. It also has all the workings of a community with only a few
more modules.

It really is a great system, took me a bit to get my head around it but I am
sold :)

Again, I am excited to see this develop.

Cheers,

David