RE: Universal RDF Encoder

From: Troy Self <tself@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:48:47 -0400
To: "'Hausenblas, Michael'" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, <public-lod@w3.org>

Michael,

> And here is the first feature request: Can you please enable a default out-
> stream in the Universal RDF Encoder for /dev/null (including its own
> source).

Thanks for your input. I'm going to ask you to please use the SemWebCentral
facilities for submitting bugs and features requests [1]. I will also need some
clarification before I can begin implementing your feature. Did you want the
"source" or the "source code" sent to /dev/null? Technically, I'm the source,
and I honestly wouldn't know how to implement that particular redirect. But I
can guess ;)

Cheers,

-- tBs

[1] http://projects.semwebcentral.org/tracker/?group_id=148