RE: Distinguishing between types of address (locn)

Simon, I personally don't perceive the ISO paywall different from other
paywalls. I understand that organisations have to make money to survive.
I'm just saying that, if I am required to pay this fee to be able to
participate in the discussion, I am out of here. Makx