Re: Alignment of INSPIRE metadata with DCAT-AP

Thanks, Frans.

Actually, the open issues concerning INSPIRE metadata are also
summarised in the LOCADD wiki:

http://www.w3.org/community/locadd/wiki/Use_case:_INSPIRE_metadata

Some more details are available in a presentation I gave at the
INSPIRE 2014 conference:

http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/events/conferences/inspire_2014/pdfs/18.06_6_16.00_Andrea_Perego.pdf

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.