Re: Alignment of INSPIRE metadata with DCAT-AP

Dear colleagues,

This is to let you know that we published today a new, extended
version of the proposal for the alignment of INSPIRE metadata with
DCAT-AP.

The proposal now includes three documents:
- The specification concerning a "core" version of the INSPIRE profile
of DCAT-AP, which includes only the subset of INSPIRE metadata
elements supported in DCAT-AP
- The specification of the "extended" version of the profile, which
defines alignment for all INSPIRE metadata elements, re-using
nonetheless the ones defined in the core profile (i.e., it's a
superset of the core profile)
- A reference document for the core and extended versions of the
INSPIRE profile of DCAT-AP, discussing the alignments proposed for the
individual INSPIRE metadata elements

The suite of documents is available from:

https://ies-svn.jrc.ec.europa.eu/projects/metadata/wiki/Alignment_of_INSPIRE_metadata_with_DCAT-AP

Your comments would be more than welcome!

Thanks!

Andrea & Michael