Re: OGC URIs - was RE: CRS specification

Indeed! Thanks a lot, Simon.

I wonder whether you have any objection if I link your mail from the
relevant page in the CG Wiki.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.