Re: Re-using terms from existing vocabularies (was: Re: Typos)

Thanks, Frans. Yes, public-lod would be for sure one of the candidates.

BTW, just read a mail from the Open Annotation CG that can be relevant.
Quoting:

[[
Just before the break, a conversation was started in the W3C about possibly
using annotation as an experimental means of commenting on specifications
and drafts; this conversation also drew the attention on the more general
need for Web users to annotate web pages at large. This practical
requirement would tie in neatly with the ongoing work in the Digital
Publishing Interest Group and in the IDPF (http://idpf.org/) to flesh out
the use cases and application of the Open Annotation model in that field.
]]

I wonder whether the discussion mentioned above was also about how to model
annotation properties describing the re-use context of terms from existing
vocabularies.

Andrea

----
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openannotation/2014Jan/0000.html

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.