Re: Whisper from the sidelines...

On 2014-01-03 22:50, Andrea Perego wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks a lot for contributing your translations. And a special thank
> to Raphaël, for creating the page for the translations - I had the
> same plan, but you've been faster :)
>
> I would also like to apologise for my not so prompt replies - I'm
> still on holiday, and I can access my mails only occasionally.
>
> About Frans's comment ("it would be wise to go over the English texts
> before starting with the translations"), this raises a more general
> issue. The point is that the vocabulary is not yet stable so the
> textual content may change. We need a mechanism to deal with this, and
> to synchronise the translations with the possible updates to the
> English text.
>
> I can take care of this next week (when I'm back). Meanwhile, any
> suggestions?
What about just translating and publishing the labels for now and
waiting for a stable vocabulary to add translations for the other things?

By the way, I got the impression that the terms having to do with
addresses were inspired by INSPIRE. Does INSPIRE already have a set of
multilingual labels and descriptions that we can borrow?

--
*Geodan*

T +31 (0)20 - 5711 347
E frans.knibbe@geodan.nl