Re: specification of CRS [via Locations and Addresses Community Group]

Pleased to meet you, Frans, and welcome on board!

The CG is going to start its activity this month. The idea is to work
first on a survey on the state of the art. This can be also a basis to
identify possible gaps in the existing standards against a number of
use cases, as the issue you raise about CRS/SRS.

Cheers for now

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.