Re: Next meetings

Dear CG members,

we have added 4 time slots (Mon-Thu, 20-21:30 GMT) in the doodle
(http://doodle.com/5thkazfttncmv9nv) that would also allow our
colleagues from "down under" to join the regular telecons.

If you have already filled the doodle please also indicate your
availability for these additional time slots.

If you haven't filled the doodle, consider this a reminder. ;-)

Cheers,
Andrea & Michael