Next meetings

From: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:57:17 +0100
Cc: Michael Lutz <michael.lutz@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Dear CG members,

Based on what decided during our KoM, our meetings will be held on a
bi-weekly basis.

In order to find a day of the week and a time slot suitable,
hopefully, to all CG members, we have created a poll at:

http://doodle.com/5thkazfttncmv9nv

Please note that the poll is not intended for the particular week
(18-22 Feb), but as a general poll on the time slot to use for our
bi-weekly telecons. So please fill the poll according to your general
availability, not according to your availability in this specific
week.

Thanks!

Andrea and Michael

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.