Re: LOCADD KoM telecon

From: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:27:08 +0100
Cc: Michael Lutz <michael.lutz@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Dear CG members,

Phil informed us that, unfortunately, the W3C bridge won't be
available for the entire time slot of our call.

We can then use JRC's telecon system:

Instructions:

1. Dial your Local or International Access Number.
2. Dial the Conference Room Number: 1321641
3. Follow any voice prompts.

The local dial in numbers are attached.

For web conferencing, we can use:
http://webconference.jrc.ec.europa.eu/inspire06

Instructions:

1. Enter your name and select "Enter as a guest"
2. Request entry.
3. If you would like to share your computer screen during the telecon,
you may need to install the Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in (second row
in the table at
http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/downloads.htm).

Below, the details of our call:

LOCADD KoM: Wed, 6 Feb 2013; 4PM - 5:30PM UTC [1]

Proposed agenda:

- Roundtable presentations
- Scope of the LOCADD CG (and possible milestones / roadmap)
- Relationship with other initiatives (e.g., GeoSemWeb [2])
- Review of the survey [3] & task assignment
- Working procedures (telecons, mailing list, wiki)
- Agreement on next steps & meetings

Meeting you tomorrow!

Andrea & Michael

----