Re: LOCADD KoM telecon

Dear CG members,

Phil informed us that, unfortunately, the W3C bridge won't be
available for the entire time slot of our call.

We can then use JRC's telecon system:

Instructions:

1. Dial your Local or International Access Number.
2. Dial the Conference Room Number: 1321641
3. Follow any voice prompts.

The local dial in numbers are attached.

For web conferencing, we can use:
http://webconference.jrc.ec.europa.eu/inspire06

Instructions:

1. Enter your name and select "Enter as a guest"
2. Request entry.
3. If you would like to share your computer screen during the telecon,
you may need to install the Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in (second row
in the table at
http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/downloads.htm).

Below, the details of our call:

LOCADD KoM: Wed, 6 Feb 2013; 4PM - 5:30PM UTC [1]

Proposed agenda:

- Roundtable presentations
- Scope of the LOCADD CG (and possible milestones / roadmap)
- Relationship with other initiatives (e.g., GeoSemWeb [2])
- Review of the survey [3] & task assignment
- Working procedures (telecons, mailing list, wiki)
- Agreement on next steps & meetings

Meeting you tomorrow!

Andrea & Michael

----