Re: Disjointedness of FRBR classes

I'm not party to the full discussion but in our bib data modelling at Talis
we moved on from FRBR towards describing the real objects, not an abstract
model of them. Rob Styles at Talis blogged about it a couple of years ago
but his blog is temporarily offline. Here's a substantial quote from it
though:

http://www.frbr.org/2009/11/13/styles-bringing-frbr-down-to-earth