LC Publishes Initial Plan for Bibliographic Framework Transition

From: Kevin Ford <kefo@3windmills.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:52:38 -0400
To: public-lld@w3.org
The below will be of interest to this group.  Please excuse my sending
from a non-LC email (I'm currently traveling).

Cordially,
Kevin

************

The Library of Congress is pleased to release - for dissemination, sharing,
and feedback - the initial plan for its Bibliographic Framework Transition
Initiative.

The plan is available at:

http://www.loc.gov/marc/transition/news/framework-103111.html

Additional Links

     Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Website
http://www.loc.gov/marc/transition/

     Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Listserv
http://listserv.loc.gov/listarch/bibframe.html

     Working Group on the Future of Bibliographic Control Website
http://www.loc.gov/bibliographic-future/

*****

Kevin Ford
Network Development&  MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress
Washington, DC

*****